Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tell the world, I am going home...

Do you want to know my feeling right now? I am so extremely happy, badly.

This semester is really challenging for me, not even for the subjects that I took, but through this semester I have been faced so many obstacles, problems and happiness. Those are not only from college, but from other sources. Well, I know, I am super girl, am I? 

This coming sunday, I'll go home, with a lot of stories that I will share to abah and ummi, and I can not wait to listen their responses. Their expressions. Ahh, my beloved. Today morning is my last exam of this bloody semester. Thanks Ya Rabb, I went through this with your blessed in every single second of my life. I am nothing without You. 
 
What's plan for holiday? Actually, I have 'secret' mission with ummi, HAHA. And maybe, will visit my grandma in Malang. The rest of time, will play around with two of my princes, hunting cheap books, shared thoughts with abah, help my parents to manage the furniture shops, try to cook some (a) simple cookies, etc.

Thanks Allah, for being my guide in this dynamic life. Up and Down. You never ever leave me alone. 
Hmm.. I just love my family so much, May Allah always protect us. 


Ohya, I changed my plan for not taking internship due to so many logic reasons. I will take internship, either next or next two semester (which is after my FYP1). Some more,  I still can't believe, I already finished my 5th semester. so senior.

What to do after degree? Still stick to my plans, will take master, work first then master or master while working. Or married first then do the rest? :p I have no idea. I just can't wait to face 'working life'


Thanks Allah, for everything you gave to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment