Monday, April 4, 2011

Holidaee 1

I am home since yesterday, my whole family fetched me up at the airport, my happines was bloated up hehe. Everything remains same, nothing much of changed, except for streets, mostly get stuck - traffic jam.  My first day, I woke up so early, ok what I mean early here is on 8.30am ya i know it was not early but that's different if you were on holiday. I were in abah's shop for this whole day, well even of sitting nicely and seen the workers but that's tiring. After that, ummi asked me to buy 'tipat pelecing' at the diponegoro and was soo heaven alhamdulillah haha 

Homee, i continue to bully my two nephews, samy is sick, he got chicken pox so i have thing to bully him (how bad). And around 8.30pm i went to my cousin's home and have a small chit-chat with his family. 
Now, everyone is going to sleep and it goes on me as well. Gute Nacht :)

No comments:

Post a Comment