Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Engineer, huh?


4 years of tears. 4 years of laughs. 4 years of ups and downs. Finally, it comes to the end. I made it, ALHAMDULILLAH!

I dedicate my degree to :

Abah who always encourage me to reach my potential. Your support and dua are answered. Abah, I know this is not enough to make you proud as having daughter like me. This is just beginning. I love you Abah, I do.

Ummi, your support and dua also counted. You used to say, "Bila, may Allah blessed your ilm'. I envy you to have chance for going to university, not like me and your sister. Please never take it as granted, the opportunity that you have." Ummi, thanks for teaching me the value of life.

My beloved grandma (ibu), I don't know what to say. But everytime I am around you, you always tell other people that I am your granddaughter that going to university. Your eyes can't lie if this is  something for you. Ibu, you don't have any idea how much I love you. 

This is it............
:)
I wanna quote something from Prof. Zaini's class (read: It is Optoelectroniscs and Fibre Optic class):

"People, being success is such a thing. But being success and humble is another great thing. You want others respect you, thats it the way. You don't be an engineer to ask people do this and that, walk with proud. More knowledge you have, the more you should lower yourself towards the GROUND." Thanks Prof!


Alhamdulillah :)



2 comments: