Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Campus Life

'Time flies so fast'

Absolutely correct, I can not argue more. I spent my study for almost 5th semester, insyaAllah by next semester will do my internship. And then, i still have 3 more semesters to come for finishing my bachelor! yeay.

Seriously, i just can not wait any longer, i want to finish as soon as I can. I have many plans to do after my graduation. Works and master. But but but, when i tell this to my lovely ummi ( arabic word = mother) she always laughs!
She told me not to continue my study, the options is either work or married. There are the only options left. I used to explain her, while i can do my work and study at the same time, but she said it seems impossible to me, she knows how lazy I am! =p
For the married part, i can not say more, it is written. Sooner or later, only Allah knows best. :)


I want to continue my master in Engineering Management, i do not know why i choose that, it just sounds cool lol!

okay, this is weird post. =p

by the way, next month which is February, I will live separately with my lovely brother, yes :(
He lives outside, so he can reach his office easily compare to live uniten which is more costly.

and how about me?
InsyaAllah, I still stay on campus, my housemates are 2 sudanese and 1 bangladesh. please people, do treat me well!







2 comments:

  1. sakit mata nabil, ngejreng bet ahahaha

    aku juga mau master, mau teknik tapi yang gak terlalu teknik..
    tapi kerja juga kayaknya asik hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. contohnya spt apa nin?
    yoa, kerja dulu aja kali ya, sambil mikir utk master wekeke. eh, katanya mau married dulu? HAHA

    ReplyDelete